Thursday, December 14, 2017

my everyday style: a pop of plaid!

Getting dressed this time of year always seems to revolve around one theme: plaid.  I'm always looking for more ways to incorporate more plaid this time of year and really, why not!?!? We will likely be absolutely sick of it in a month or two - so wear it all now! That's my motto!

That and "don't leave the house without a hat" - that is my other motto right now because while it may not look it in these photos it is DARN cold out these days (thankfully we took all these photos before the endless snow started).  This time of year you can find about two or three hats, scarves, mittens in my purse and in my car and in general laying all over the house. Any one else!?! It's like they spawning. Except for my kids' hats and mittens - those are disappearing faster than I can replace them.  Seriously though.

This is the perfect outfit for all your holiday errands.  Warm over the knee boots (like little sleeping bags for your legs!), a cozy faux fur trimmed hat (this one is seriously SO warm and beautiful), plenty of plaid and a hat... always a hat.


Shop the look...










Outfit Details
Hat (similar)
Boots (similar or similar)



 

site design by kiki co.