Friday, December 15, 2017

my everyday style: a plaid topper!

As I mentioned yesterday, it's pretty much non-stop plaid around here these days and I'm a-okay with that. I've been depending on shawl toppers like this one since the weather turned cool this fall.  They are surprisingly versatile... I've worn them over a tee (shown here) or over a sweater (50% off today!) like I am below or I've also thrown them on as an oversized scarf too.  Layers are KEY this time of year as the cold and snowy weather is here to stay, so however I can layer up in style - I'll take it!

I've also been known to evade wearing a coat if at all possible.  Somedays it works and some it straight back-fires in my face. But this shawl (it's 50% off today!) is so thick I found it blocks the wind amazingly and was a great alternative to a bulky coat for running holiday errands.  I am also known to bundle up to high heaven to run some errands, only to be a pool of sweat inside those layers an hour later.  Am I alone?!?! This is a perfect alternative I would say!


Shop the pieces.... 









Outfit Details:
Plaid Shawl - 50% off today!
Sweater - 50% off today!
Earrings via ROCKSBOX get your first month FREE here!



 

site design by kiki co.