Monday, December 11, 2017

instagram lately!

Each month I love to round up my favorite Instagram looks of late and it's always a popular post around here! I love the spontaneity of Instagram... when I post an outfit there that day it's 99.9% something I just threw together that morning.  Rarely I will plan out an outfit the night before... but I'm usually hardly that organized. Here are some of my favorites from the past month... if you need a few outfit ideas for the coming week... snag one of these ideas!

This cozy outfit is totally worth repeating... a simple pair of jeans, a super cozy sweater (under $50 and lots of color options!) and loafers is always a winning combo in my book.  Add a cozy plaid scarf and a classic tote and you are ready for whatever the day or the weather brings!

Layers, layers and more layer this time of year! Who's with me? Shop the sweater, similar vest, similar hat, similar boots and jeans.

I've been getting tons of wear out of this cozy pullover fleece. It would make a great gift too!

I'm happy to sport faux fur pretty much every day now that the temps have dropped! Shop a similar vest here or here. Or shop by sweater, jeans, and boots.

I wore this cute combo to my first holiday party of the year. You can find the pieces here: plaid top, similar skirt, heels, clutch and earrings.

I am loving this oversized sweater - I wore it with leggings and Uggs. It would be just as cute with jeans and boots.  Shop the plaid shawl and bag.

My favorite pj pants. I'm wearing them constantly.  Sometimes all day too ;)

 

site design by kiki co.