Wednesday, December 13, 2017

holiday gift guide 2017: stocking stuffers under $25!

How is your holiday shopping coming along!?!? I was at the slowly and calmly gathering gifts here and there phase. Which has now moved into the semi-freak-out-how-will-I-have-this-done-in-time phase. Next week will be the I'm-riding-on-pure-adrenaline phase (hopefully! I don't know how else I will get everything done!).  Any way... if you could use a little help (i.e. a full time on staff elf) right about now like me, I've got some help for us both!

Today I rounded up tons of under $25 stocking stuffers and the good news is that they ALL ship for FREE in time for Christmas delivery.  That's the kind of help I need these days.  You? There are fun finds here for all ages like Dylan's Candy Bar mason jar or a peppermint snow tube for the kiddos. And super practical gifts like black/white charging cable or fingerless gloves for your brother or sister that has everything. I love these 80's remix magnets for your BFF from way back or drop earrings for that super glamorous friend of yours. A initial bottle stopper is perfect for EVERYONE on the list that is at least 21+ - think grandmas, uncles, teachers and neighbors.  And a few of my personal favorites are this peppermint lip conditioner, these Invisibobble hair ties are amazing and this is my favorite candle!





SaveSave

 

site design by kiki co.