Friday, December 8, 2017

holiday gift guide 2017: sleepwear for the entire family under $100!

I say it every Christmas and I will say it again: sleepwear is hands down the best gift to give (and receive) for the holidays!  The truth is, I rarely buy pjs for myself or my kiddos throughout the year so by this time of year not only do we want new cozies for the cold weather... we also kinda 'need' them too.  And really the lounge and pajama selection is the BEST this time of year... robes, slippers and pj sets can be difficult to come by brand new in the summer. So this is THE time of year to stock up on sleepwear gifts for the whole family.  Plus, they are great gifts to give to friends and family because its usually pretty easy to guesstimate sizing and who say no to a snuggly pair of pjs or a robe?

I love this nightshirt and over the knee sock combo.  How cozy would that be for a winter movie night at home? These slippers look SO soft and they are available in quite a few colors.  My husband loves these Ugg slippers the best and he usually needs a few new casual tees to lounge in or a new pair of sweatpants for around the house.  For my kids I love the fitted pajamas (and they love them too!).  Both of my kids are always seeming to grow out of their robes and slippers each year. How cute are these bunny slippers (under $25!)!?!? So darling. The best part is everything I've pulled together here is at the $100 price point or under... with most items being UNDER $50!  So they are not only the perfect gift, but at the perfect price!



For the gals...

For the guys...

For the kiddos...





 

site design by kiki co.