Wednesday, October 11, 2017

on my radar... October 2017!

With cooler nights and shorter days October has me craving everything cozy and comfortable.  Snuggling up with a book on the sofa, watching a movie by the fireplace or luxuriating in a hot bath before bed are a few things, among many, that I rarely indulged in over the summer.  So while the kids schedule is a little bit more hectic this time of year, there are infinitely more ways to relax in the downtime.  This month the items that I am loving represent this cozy time of year... especially before the madness of the holidays sets in...

Read on to see why these pieces are favorites right now...


top row: 
'juvenate' sneakers, I purchased these sneakers last year around this time and I STILL love them. Hands down one of the most comfortable sneakers I've ever worn... act fast though, these guys sell out quickly!
tassel scarf, after a few false starts it seems like fall weather is finally here to stay. That means I'll probably be wearing a scar for style AND warmth from now until spring. I love this tassel scarf and at such a great price!
floral pajamas, this is the time of year I definitely step up my pajama game... this short and top set is SO darling and perfect for sipping tea and reading in bed.
distressed jeans, right now I am craving ALL the distressed jeans and ALL the cozy sweaters to go with them! Who's with me?
plaid blanket, like I mentioned, there is a lot more hanging out on the sofa going on these days. And I don't mind one bit! Is it too early to add this plaid blanket to my Christmas wishlist?

bottom row:
robe, the other day on Instagram stories I mentioned this simple cotton robe I bought recently... everyone went nuts for it! So here is where I found it!
candle, I rarely burn candles in the summer, so I appreciate returning to the nightly ritual again in the fall. This is my favorite candle and pretty much the only one I will buy and burn around the house.
black turtleneck sweater, I snagged this black turtleneck sweater last year towards the end of winter and it's BACK! This gorgeous and soft cashmere blend is perfect for cool fall days!
pom pom beanie, cute hats make the cold weather (somewhat) bearable.  This cute is only $26 and available in quite a few colors!
pink coat, I decided I needed a pink coat this year... and really, why not!?!? Especially when it's under $50, pssttt... it also is available in 5 colors if pink isn't your thing.





 

site design by kiki co.