Thursday, October 19, 2017

10 shoes you'll want for fall!

Ahhhh.... fall shoes, my favorite! It's the last couple months of fair weather here in the midwest where all shoes are fair game - before we move into the all-boots-only-boots of the later winter months.  So it's a veritable shoe free for all right now... you can wear boots if you like, but sneakers, flats, mules, you name it... are all still fair game.

Today I've rounded up the trends and the classics that you will love to have in your wardrobe this fall.    You can pair flats and ankle boots with jeans or fall dresses or prep your wardrobe for the cooler temps with all-weather wedge bootie or riding boots   There is something here for every style and every budget. My personal favorite is to pair distressed jeans with ankle boots and a sweater.  Or black jeans, a t-shirt, leather jacket and leopard flats are always a win.  I haven't gotten out my over the knee boots yet this season, but they are always a definite winner. And one style that I've been surprised how much I love is platform sneakers - have you tried them yet? Velvet is going to be a huge trend for late fall and early winter - I love this pair of velvet flats  Is there a pair you have your eye on this season? Or a pair you are wearing and really loving this season? I would love to know!


top row from left:

bottom row from left: 



 

site design by kiki co.