Monday, July 24, 2017

nordstrom sale beauty favorites!

The beauty exclusives during the Nordstrom Sale are some of the most highly sought after products in the sale... every year beauty gurus and regular gals alike flock to the sale to snag amazing beauty deals. I have said it a million times and I will say it a million more, I have ZERO skills in the beauty department. I go for no-nonsense items that are easy to use (or really: that I can't mess up).  Here are my top picks for the beauty deals this year... if you are more of a pro - you can see the full selection here!

top row: 1. Mario Badescu Icons set - the drying lotion is amazing for blemishes! 2. eyes & cheek set 3. brush set 4. dry bar trio - I'm so in love with the "triple sec" 5. fresh sugar lip duo - basically two for one and these have SPF!

middle row: 6. OUAI hair kit - I have heard amazing things about this dry shampoo foam! 7. mini candle set - only $16, great to have on hand for house warming/hostess gifts! 8. evian facial water spray set - do I need these? No. Are they too cute to pass up? Yes. 9. eyelash conditioner - it seems like so many bloggers are raving about this! 10. Elizabeth & James Black set - another scent I love! 11. Supergoop Rosemary Defense face spray - I am OBSESSED with this stuff, two perfect sizes... one for your beach bag and one for your purse! 12. Atelier Cologne set - these scents are so indulgent and decadent! I have the Vanille and I don't usually love vanilla scents but this one is SO SO good.  I would love to try all these! 13. Clarisonic Mia - I just need to bite the bullet on one of these already!



 

site design by kiki co.